WTSElder Scrolls Online Beta Key! - Through PAYPAL only!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Elder Scrolls Online Beta Key! - Through PAYPAL only!
I'm willing to trade it for stuff as well, just leave a post here or contact my Skype.

Hey guys, long time no see!

In their apparent haste, the guys (retards) behind ESO sent me a second beta key on my AIM email address. I asked around to my friends and they all said no, so why not sell it to somebody who wants to play?

The Beta Test starts tomorrow at 6 pm, buy it fast so you can install it by then!

Contact my Skype - Morgul95.

I won't go first.

PROOF from my @aim email address -> imgur: the simple image sharer

Act fast! It starts IN A FEW HOURS!!
BUMP!


It's been claimed, folks.
It's been claimed, folks.
Sold successfully!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?