QuestionCombat Arms Launcher Problem

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Launcher Problem
Ok every time I click on my Combat Arms desktop icon or the Combat Arms launcher icon in the start menu it keep showing the Version checking... part then goes to patcher then goes to version checking... then goes to patcher and so on. Please leave your ideas of what I should do...it would be greatly appreciated.

__________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
i dont need a bot making spam for me... i can buy it at the supermarket
did you tamper with any files or remove any? just reinstall.
Quote Originally Posted by chiefstah View Post
did you tamper with any files or remove any? just reinstall.
W/e I'll just do that...I didn't want to cuz I'm lazy but I guess I don't got a choice...

_____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
i dont need a bot making spam for me... i can buy it at the supermarket
Quote Originally Posted by BobJoe123 View Post
Ok every time I click on my Combat Arms desktop icon or the Combat Arms launcher icon in the start menu it keep showing the Version checking... part then goes to patcher then goes to version checking... then goes to patcher and so on. Please leave your ideas of what I should do...it would be greatly appreciated.

__________________________________________________
Post in Help section plz
Quote Originally Posted by BobJoe123 View Post
Ok every time I click on my Combat Arms desktop icon or the Combat Arms launcher icon in the start menu it keep showing the Version checking... part then goes to patcher then goes to version checking... then goes to patcher and so on. Please leave your ideas of what I should do...it would be greatly appreciated.

__________________________________________________
redownload CA or restart computer
wow. you dont have to reinstall -.-

Ok listen.....

One, this belongs in help.

Two, what ever compatibility you had it set on, thats what it needs to be on when you run it.

For instance i had to do the following...

Install patch
Run combat arms
Task manager out of it
Set it to no compatibility
Run combat arms
Task manager out of it
Set to windows 2000 compatibility (thats what it was when i installed the patch)
Run combat arms
PLAY

Hope this helped.
Lol he get banned
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us