OliverJ's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
OliverJ's Vouch Thread
This is my VOUCH thread!
Please use this format to leave a vouch:
Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:
Thank for all your support and likes!
Date: 22.11.2013
Other Person involved: No
Item that has been sold/traded: DayZ Key
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...ne-15-5-a.html
Optional:

This guy is trusted!
That's for sure!
I guarantee that you'll get a perfect key just as you wanted!
Key lasts for long time!

+1 and thanks for Key!
Date: 5th January and 12th January
Other Person involved: Lorenzo
Item that has been sold/traded: DayZ Key
Selling Thread (URL): I can't post links? =/

Optional:
Bought a key on autobuy selling website. Today it got banned so I asked Lorenzo on Skype if he could help even though the warranty is already off he gave me a new one. Very good thank you! I recommend this guy.
GrDate: 1-12-14
Other Person involved:Lorenzo
Item that has been sold/traded: DayZ Key
Selling Thread (URL): :/ link broken...

Optional:I Bought a key off his Auto-buy shop which has a really nice set up, and was banned 2 hours later... so i contacted him because he has a 8 hour ban warranty and He helped me out and gave me a brand new key, Nice guy and fast service.. and that Key i got 12 days ago is still good, usually these guys resell and that gets you banned faster but his keys last and for a cheap price.... Highly recommended
Date:Friday, January 31, 2014
Other Person involved:Lorenzo.
Item that has been sold/traded:DayZ CD Key.
Selling Thread (URL): Can't post links.
Optional:Trusted seller-Great service-Nice guy-Cheap prices-I got my keys so fast.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us