OutdatedDivinorum simple midfunction hook

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Divinorum simple midfunction hook
Hello
I just made a simple hack because there are almost no hacks aviable for this game on this site
Base was made in 1 hour and 30 minutes. No public source was used except for bypass and functions and a litlle bit for the hook. The rest was coded by me
File is protected
Features:
Crosshair (To make it work make sure you'r resolution of warrock is the same as the resolution of your pc)
Chams
Asus wallhack
(Controls are in messagebox when you use the hack)
Screenshot:
In attachements
Virusscans:(Sorry for al the spaces but I am not allowed to post any links...)
h t t p : / / v i r us s c a n .j o t t i . o r g / n l / s c a n r e su l t / 4 5 f 1 1 e d 4 8 a 6 4 4 4 05 7 1 6 6 2 8 f 7 d 4 f 6 8 7 e 6 f 0 0 1 e 5 e a
h t t p s : / / w w w . v i r u s t o t a l . c o m / n l / f i l e / 2 d 8 0 a a 9 d c 2 5 4 2 5 b 6 4 8 0 5 3 f 9 e 2 c 6 6 8 3 9 0 b 8 f 1 f c 6 3 5 1 3 9 5 2 0 1 f 6 4 d 1 4 b e f d 2 e d 0 f 1 / a n a l y s i s / 1 3 8 5 1 5 1 0 8 3 /

Credits:
Divinorum
RobinC
TrolledGuy
CyberRazerrr
Turkish
Burn3r

Only for 7 and Vista! No XP!
Divinorum_mpgh.net.zip5 KB · 272 downloads Clean
Naamloos.png371 KB · 232 downloads
Finally an up-to-date & working hack?
I guess we have to wait for "official" approval, hopefully it'll get approved quickly so we can play with some funny toys.

Thanks for making these hacks and putting your time and effort into it
Quote Originally Posted by zeerofler View Post
Finally an up-to-date & working hack?
I guess we have to wait for "official" approval, hopefully it'll get approved quickly so we can play with some funny toys.

Thanks for making these hacks and putting your time and effort into it
No problem!
Fully working and no crashes.
Have fun with it once it gets approved
Thanks for this

Sir grateful if you can share no menu base for chams? thanks hacks also working on WRPH except wall hack
Quote Originally Posted by paulcedric View Post
Thanks for this

Sir grateful if you can share no menu base for chams? thanks hacks also working on WRPH except wall hack
Thanks for testing
& no not now
I just shared my memory base, you can use that for now
Its not injecting, please help?

Any injector suggestions? or a tutorial maybe :P
Quote Originally Posted by jackownedu View Post
Its not injecting, please help?

Any injector suggestions? or a tutorial maybe :P
Well, you are probably on Windows XP aren't you?
Quote Originally Posted by Divinorum View Post
Well, you are probably on Windows XP aren't you?
Nuh uh, win 7


But I just noticed that my warrock doesn't load any servers lol.
I've tested it multiple times by using 2 different Injectors but so far I haven't noticed anything.
Could you post a quick step-by-step tutorial on how to get this working succesfully? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering :P
Quote Originally Posted by zeerofler View Post
I've tested it multiple times by using 2 different Injectors but so far I haven't noticed anything.
Could you post a quick step-by-step tutorial on how to get this working succesfully? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering :P
Dude just use te injector PerX by kickass
And its not for XP
I tested it 3 minutes ago
Still works .
I've tried it again a couple of times even with the "Mpgh Official injector", but it either doesn't work or it crashes the game.
When I inject it when the map has loaded it crashes, when I inject it when I'm in the main menu it doesn't show up :s.

What am I doing wrong?
Could you link/PM me the injector you're using?

Thanks.
Thanks! Gonna test this out
Can anyone other than the maker of this hack test if this works?
It crashes or doesn't work for me :S
Okay so does this work for NEXON warrock?

I did try to use it, the message box appeared but in the game the hack didn't work?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us