:3 Sanae's Bread

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
:3 Sanae's Bread
^-^ watch it here
D: its very funny >:3 watch it
OMG, i remember this.
You actually posted! Yeah! But if we're talking about bread, there's only 1 thing that really comes to mind...


YAKITATE JAPAN! THE BEST COOKING ANIME/MANGA EVER.
D: i i thought you wanted me too
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
D: i i thought you wanted me too
I did want you to post, it's just that whenever I try to get someone in this section they never post. Never. I've probably asked a few dozen people and you are the 2nd person to actually come to the section and post. You deserve a cookie.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I did want you to post, it's just that whenever I try to get someone in this section they never post. Never. I've probably asked a few dozen people and you are the 2nd person to actually come to the section and post. You deserve a cookie.
o: can i has pockey ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
o: can i has pockey ?
1 post = 1 pockey

That's the rules
Ahahahaah funny video OP!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?