is crossfire working

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
is crossfire working
is crossfire working or under a ddos attack
It is working very fine for me
Not working for me and neither are the forums. If I open crossfire.exe and click start, nothing happens, but the patcher_cf.exe is running.. I do receive the "version.ini" error after like 15minutes
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
Not working for me and neither are the forums. If I open crossfire.exe and click start, nothing happens, but the patcher_cf.exe is running.. I do receive the "version.ini" error after like 15minutes
that what happens to me also
Same with me, tried to reinstall and a few other things, nothing's happening.
Receiving xtrap errors...
Typical CrossFire.
works fine for me
Guys just try again.... It's working for me and everyone in my clan. Restart computer if necessary.
That guy with the stressers is starting to piss me off.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us