Need Someone With Visual Basic Experience.
I programed a loader a long time ago called the RAGE LOADER, it was originaly made for infinity hacks(SHUT DOWN), but I let the project go due to my lack of intrest.. Ill explain more later when you add me, but if you are willing to help me get this running again, add me on skype
AssasinKitteh
/Request move to correct section
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/334-combat...lp-discussion/
This is a VERY old video, the loader has since changed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO5zj2UeXqo - The website this loader is based off has since shut down, once I get help with this Ill remove this video and all other word related to it.
PS. This is a freelace loader, in other words I never was staff on any hacking websites, I never coded this for a VIP hack, it is made for PUB Hacks.
AssasinKitteh
/Request move to correct section
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/334-combat...lp-discussion/
This is a VERY old video, the loader has since changed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO5zj2UeXqo - The website this loader is based off has since shut down, once I get help with this Ill remove this video and all other word related to it.
PS. This is a freelace loader, in other words I never was staff on any hacking websites, I never coded this for a VIP hack, it is made for PUB Hacks.