WTS[$20] Silver 3 - 97 champions - 50+ skins - GREAT MMR - Kitty Cat Katarina+ more

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[$20] Silver 3 - 97 champions - 50+ skins - GREAT MMR - Kitty Cat Katarina+ more
I'm selling my silver 3 account. ONLY serious buyers! I will not fall for any scams.

Details:
50+ Skins easily
97 Champions
Includes Kitty Cat Katarina, Bewitching Nidalee, Brolaf! + more
Really really great MMR
Can be transferred to any server!
All the runes you would need for competitive play!
Silver boarder

PRICE: $20


If you are interested contact me through skype: ******mpgh.wardhop
Like explained above I WILL NOT FALL FOR ANY SCAMS SO DON'T EVEN TRY.

NOTE: I will screenshare the account and my paypal balance from previous transactions.
added .
Looks too good to be true...I mean like 20 dollars is really cheap for that account.
I need the money before this weekend (saturday) and the account isn't that special. I've been looking around at other accounts and they're not that much worse and they're going for around $15
this guy is a scammer, dont trust him, i just lost $20
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?