Zero Public Trainer

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
bull...
i was downloading 5 games at once so my ping was all the way up to 347... i used t3h p1ng h4ck and i was able to enter any room i chose...
I don't believe you..... I tried it when i had to connect to my next door neighbors wireless (shit) and it still doesn't work. It's only a visual representation.
Thank you man!
Quote Originally Posted by W-Hackz View Post
Thank you man!
they say that the world will be in chaos in about 50-60 years...i think it wont last for more then 10 years...
nice work !
nice hack and works!! wow good job
noobs, the ping hack DOES work. At least my ping hack I made...
is
is this detected
nice dude for me is it detected
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?