SolvedHow to change email without verification?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How to change email without verification?
Recently my email was hacked, problem is it was linked to my main and I need a verification to chabge email so is there anyway I could change email without verification?
Quote Originally Posted by Lafarge View Post
Recently my email was hacked, problem is it was linked to my main and I need a verification to chabge email so is there anyway I could change email without verification?
submit a ticket to CA and tell them your account was hacked / compromised and that the email to your account was hacked. there should be no problem in letting you change it that is if you remember those security questions that you set.
Quote Originally Posted by Lafarge View Post
Recently my email was hacked, problem is it was linked to my main and I need a verification to chabge email so is there anyway I could change email without verification?
If u have another email associated with email of your main then you can recover with that and is the main email the original email of the account if not then u can just recover through first email of account. Give that a shot if not contact nexon.
The only method is to send a ticket to Nexon and hope for a favourable response.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?