wut

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
wut
I created a new account and set it to bot in doomwood but as soon as it enters doomwood it said that my account was permanently banned. i'm confused what just happened
No idea, I'll investigate it and then I'll explain why.
EDIT: I made a new account and started botting with no problems. Don't see the issue...
What program are you botting with?
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
What program are you botting with?
7.8, or maybe it's the name? the username is Fap Man btw
Quote Originally Posted by OppaiMaster View Post
the username is Fap Man btw
I would expect nothing less from a man who's calling himself "OppaiMaster".
Pretty fucking awesome username.
OT: Try using 8.1 and tell me the results.
Maybe someone reported you. I recommend you to bot to Canned Chat servers (e.g Twilly) and disable Goto/Whisper. Play safe.
I'm pretty sure you got banned because of your ign.
has your ip been banned before if so they may be tracking all acc that are created with the same ip
hence there might be a ban chance
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post
has your ip been banned before if so they may be tracking all acc that are created with the same ip
hence there might be a ban chance
if i understood it correctly, it's my first time to be banned
Quote Originally Posted by OppaiMaster View Post
if i understood it correctly, it's my first time to be banned
and also it's a perma ban
Quote Originally Posted by OppaiMaster View Post
and also it's a perma ban
Have you tried creating a new account, titty master?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Have you tried creating a new account, titty master?
yup but this time it didn't get banned, what i'm wondering is why i didn't get the message "please choose a different name, this one contains letters or words that are not allowed"
Once I made an alt and went to bot doowood rep as well. After 2 hours I checked it , then I looked at chat and saw how others were talking about me
- "Hahaha noob, you is new to AQW"
- "Are you botting?"
I'm sure they'd report me , but they weren't fast enough. So mostly, bot in private rooms , its more safe there
Quote Originally Posted by djdjalvin123 View Post
Poor Glue :/
He might be rich :P
Its also just a post ban...(He would be unbanned)
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us