VB Multitool Login System Assistance.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
VB Multitool Login System Assistance.
NOTICE: if you can help me on this matter add me on skype: assasinkitteh

I am making a VB Multitool with login assistance support, I want to limit who uses it by 2 methods.

1. VBLogin system (100% working)
2. Random GUID System

I orginaly coded this to be a loader, but since then, I have removed that functionallity.

I am trying to launch this one form, which back in 2012 (on MVS2010ULT) it worked perfectly.
Now when I try to open that form it is broke for some unknown reason...


Images of what I mean:
When I click on Sync to load the "FSYNC" form it shows this:

When I set it to load the "FSYNC" form directly it shows this:


#inb4spamNrageboutVB
I AM NOT USING A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE TO CODE THIS IN!
well it is true VB isn't the best choice. C# or ANYTHING else would have been better

that being said... That is a strange error. i've gotten errors like that myself before and actually just created a NEW project, copy and pasted the sources from the errored one, and it compiled fine.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
well it is true VB isn't the best choice. C# or ANYTHING else would have been better

that being said... That is a strange error. i've gotten errors like that myself before and actually just created a NEW project, copy and pasted the sources from the errored one, and it compiled fine.
I am going to attempt to do this, I will post back with results!
EDIT: This did not resolve the error @supercarz1991
Just to awnser what it was: I think this is due to the fact that you fucked up your form in the XML file :P
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us