still making them lol so keep them comming....
making sigs!!!!!
Theme:Money And Gangster
Render: Planet Renders // Renders - Music Renders/Lil\' Wayne
Text:Ghost
Size:474x300
Colour Scheme:Black And White For everything but I want that abstracted and make the necklace bright gold like a brand new chain he just bought lol
Effects: http://backgrounds.mysitemyway.com/w...ght-purple.jpg
^^^ I want it like the picture above for the effects
Other: Try to make his body and jacket and stuff abstracted except the necklace. I want the black and white abstracted
Render: Planet Renders // Renders - Music Renders/Lil\' Wayne
Text:Ghost
Size:474x300
Colour Scheme:Black And White For everything but I want that abstracted and make the necklace bright gold like a brand new chain he just bought lol
Effects: http://backgrounds.mysitemyway.com/w...ght-purple.jpg
^^^ I want it like the picture above for the effects
Other: Try to make his body and jacket and stuff abstracted except the necklace. I want the black and white abstracted
lol @ czar. i never noticed that before.
sorry about that czar
sorry ghost im not doing any rappers.... ill hit you up if i start doing stuff like that
never mind that last post lol i will do any sig you request keep them coming and dont forget to thank me after i sent you it
Theme: Neon,(Go to the 2nd link, thats what I mean
Render: Planet Renders // Renders - Music Renders/Kanye West - Stronger
Text: Hustlin till I Die
Size: 330x110
Colour Scheme: Neon Bright Blue, Neon Bright Green, (And for his glasses can u change that to a Bright neon Red?
Effects: I want it Neoned up, And by Neoned up I mean like this http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/neon/...ntacles800.png
(For the color I want it like the neon in the link right above, I want the background having the tentacles and the Colours/Scheme Like the neon colors above) If you dont know what I mean Just make it and ill tell u if its what I wanted or not
Render: Planet Renders // Renders - Music Renders/Kanye West - Stronger
Text: Hustlin till I Die
Size: 330x110
Colour Scheme: Neon Bright Blue, Neon Bright Green, (And for his glasses can u change that to a Bright neon Red?
Effects: I want it Neoned up, And by Neoned up I mean like this http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/neon/...ntacles800.png
(For the color I want it like the neon in the link right above, I want the background having the tentacles and the Colours/Scheme Like the neon colors above) If you dont know what I mean Just make it and ill tell u if its what I wanted or not
Zomg was i right about his skill? called it!
xD I know dude but I need a sig and Im not gonna waste my time learning how to do all that fancy shit I can just ask others lols
WO! you need to go make a sig request. Dude he erased your render pretty bad, go make a sig request in here with the sig format, you'll definetly get something better.
if you want a really nice sig make a sig request with the proper format and youll get plenty of people, just don't forget to thank them
Ive already made 2 sig requests and no one ever visited them except for one person who never made my sig

