Simple tag

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Nicely done, purely from a splatter brush set.

8/10.
I think it's great BSG and when are you coming back into gfx team? Also ryu owns I think that's the name of that street fighter.
Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
Your shit is getting worse man, wtf. You gotta work on some different styles, like? black and white brushing with coloured dots gets i unno after a while.
Stfu Metro fag.
BSG is the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D View Post
I think it's great BSG and when are you coming back into gfx team? Also ryu owns I think that's the name of that street fighter.

He isn't going back.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Stfu Metro fag.
BSG is the shit.




He isn't going back.
STFU Bsg dick rider.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Stfu Metro fag.
BSG is the shit.




He isn't going back.
Your shit is getting worse man, wtf. You gotta work on some different styles, like? black and white brushing with coloured dots gets i unno after a while.
Looks like the war between the BSGs and the Metros is coming sooner than expected.
We shall fight for supremacy over the graphics section.
The metro will run your stupid ass over.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
That effing owns. I dont care what anyone says you are my fav sig maker.

20/10
Its only cause hes asian.
amirightoramiright.
yesyouareright.


jks

But hey us asians gotta stick together. well im only half asian but you get da point.
That's fucking awesome. 10000000000000000/1
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us