NouCome - Episode 8

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
NouCome - Episode 8
Pretty funny how he was beaten up multiple times because she likes him. And I'm glad Chocalat lost her memory again because MC is a pussy

@Satan
@pkthenubs

contribute
WHATTT IT'S OUT ALREADY? IM SOOO SLOWWWWWW. *takes of my shirt and shouts like a true japanese man*
Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
WHATTT IT'S OUT ALREADY? IM SOOO SLOWWWWWW. *takes of my shirt and shouts like a true japanese man*
I just finished watching it like 30 mins.
*sensually caresses breasticles*
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I just finished watching it like 30 mins.
*sensually caresses breasticles*
I finished it and damnnnnn i would've kissed her anytime :P Seira seems to be wanting to cause trouble though
Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I finished it and damnnnnn i would've kissed her anytime :P Seira seems to be wanting to cause trouble though
I've been thinking she might be the third god. It would make sense if you think about it...
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I've been thinking she might be the third god. It would make sense if you think about it...
Seira? She seems kinda suspicious
Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Seira? She seems kinda suspicious
Yeah and she even knew about the multiple choices curse so she's pretty suspicious.
i just got to episode 4
Finished ep 8 last night!

P.S i didn't realize NouCome was that anime.
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
i just got to episode 4
Watch some more you chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by pkthenubs View Post
Finished ep 8 last night!

P.S i didn't realize NouCome was that anime.
Yeah, I saw you finished it on CR. So how'd you think of the episode?
Quote Originally Posted by pkthenubs View Post
Finished ep 8 last night!

P.S i didn't realize NouCome was that anime.
Haha yeah short form, cause it's like soooooooo long. That's what she said.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?