S> Captain Black

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
S> Captain Black
I will get a middleman. Selling this account for a 320 GS prepaid card. If hacked, I will give you another account. I will not be changing the password, thats why the price is low. I also won't use the account. I won't change the password because if it gets hacked its easy for me to get it back and at the same time if I can't I will give you another account which is Brigadier General Red.
Quote Originally Posted by FiredDeath View Post
Help me get a middleman. I do not know how. Selling this account for a 320 GS prepaid card. If hacked, I will give you another account. I will not be changing the password, thats why the price is low. I also won't use the account. I won't change the password because if it gets hacked its easy for me to get it back and at the same time if I can't I will give you another account which is Brigadier General Red.
Read the selling info for middleman info
I can pay u now.
I added Liao but what is a middleman
Still available ...???i pay RM30 can??
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?