HelpTheme's doesn't work!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Theme's doesn't work!
Hello,

So when I try to add a custom theme into my VB project it does not show up in the toolbox.
Yes, I rebuild it before I checked.

I need help with this problem.

Thanks!
Sometimes the tool box doesn't show all available controls/components. You can set which items are displayed via a right-click menu option, "Choose Items"
Right-Click on any empty spot in the tool box (ie. don't click on any text/image) and select 'choose items'


Check for your custom control..




and maybe even here
Doesn't work, can't find anything about the theme I loaded :/
Maybe the theme requires some 'Theme base' class or something?
Some of the themes I used in the past required me to load up a external class into the project in order for it to work.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us