new Valencia code

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
new Valencia code
hey guy been quit a while since i shared any bots i have a dark spirit orbs bot which i am too lazy to share xD so i decided to share this new code

W1shb0n3

just put that in code section for cool helm
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
@Rance-Sama @Gio
You are Welcome.
Why mention them? Did i said anything wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Kent Tailocad View Post
Why mention them? Did i said anything wrong?
I alerted them so that they can move the thread to the right section.
You did nothing wrong. I promise.
thanks guys wasn't sure which section to put them in
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
I alerted them so that they can move the thread to the right section.
You did nothing wrong. I promise.
okay Thanks!
Thanks
Next time post in correct section
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?