[Request/Question] Colored Models in Ghosts?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Request/Question] Colored Models in Ghosts?
Hey, MPGH.
I just have one simple question to you guys. Will there ever be something like these colored models (ChromatiX) of Modern Warfare 3 for CoD:Ghosts?
It would be pretty awesome, because I really like them. I hope somebody will find the adresses or the codes to script it, blah blah.
I would like it, if the guy who made MW3 ChromatiX, could make something like "Ghosts ChromatiX". I really like to see fast "requests". :3

Cya. ~
Quote Originally Posted by Maxi-kun View Post
Hey, MPGH.
I just have one simple question to you guys. Will there ever be something like these colored models (ChromatiX) of Modern Warfare 3 for CoD:Ghosts?
It would be pretty awesome, because I really like them. I hope somebody will find the adresses or the codes to script it, blah blah.
I would like it, if the guy who made MW3 ChromatiX, could make something like "Ghosts ChromatiX". I really like to see fast "requests". :3

Cya. ~
If you look through this page and the next there are some threads about this. If you browse through them you will notice that there is currently a conflict with extracting files and manipulating them as opposed to how easy to was at first to change texture files in MW3 with Pakscape. It is a similar problem as there was with BLOPS2 but not the same problem. In other words it probably isn't impossible but right now there is nothing. I wouldn't put it past people to try though.
I believe I heard that they encrypted the files to make it harder to extract .
Hm. Hopefully it will be ever able to get done.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?