Make a xbox 360 section !

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Make a xbox 360 section !
I think MPGH needs a Xbox 360 section.

Why i recommend:
- There are many xbox users at MPGH.
- Xbox 360 DVD firmware can be hacked for play burned games.
- I can post a lot of tutorials about Xbox 360 hacking and modding.
- It can bring new members.
- I'm really addicted to xbox.
nice Idea I like it and i have an Xbox360. I know mod it to.
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
nice Idea I like it and i have an Xbox360. I know mod it to.
I know a lot about xbox 360 modding.

This will be great if its done !
MPGH Xbox 360 community =D

Btw: Do you have Battlefield 1943 ? It's fucking addictive.
i have had 2 xbox 360's and they both died on me so im gunna get ps3 they ppwn 360
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
i have had 2 xbox 360's and they both died on me so im gunna get ps3 they ppwn 360
No way dude !

xbox 360 > ps3

Your xboxs just died cuz they are from the old series.

Microsoft gives 3 year warranty to that devices, they repair your xbox for FREE ! Check xbox website.

New "Jasper" series won't give RROD or E73.

PS3 gets broken too there is the YLOD.

PS3 simply sucks if you want to save your wallet buy a Xbox 360
ya if there gonna add a 360 section ppl r gonna start wanting a ps3 section and a wii section
shit i say add both of them
this is a AWESOME idea iv'e been wanting MPGH to make a section like this since i joined and it would bring SO much new members =)
Dave should add this section right nowww

We really need it
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but it probably would be a pretty dead section.
But 75% of the sections on MPGH is dead, so thats ok.
I don't play xbox much, but I think it's a pretty good idea. ^^
People can make arrangements to play halo or other stupid games and stuff. ;3
Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but it probably would be a pretty dead section.
But 75% of the sections on MPGH is dead, so thats ok.
I don't play xbox much, but I think it's a pretty good idea. ^^
People can make arrangements to play halo or other stupid games and stuff. ;3
Get battlefield 1943 it's pretty cheap just 1200 points
DO IT, ******.


No, srs. We need this. D:


my gamertag is a flying jar

Yes, you read correctly.

a flying jar
Console section with the actual consoles as sub-sections.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Console section with the actual consoles as sub-sections.
That would be great
thats a good idea, both systems though. And a minion to ban anyone who comes in and trash talks one side.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us