Sig shop...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Sig shop...
Im gonna start taking sig requests but I'm only taking 3 each week....(I have a life)
First you gotta fill this out:

Text:
Sub text:
Theme:
Render/Stock: (If u dont have a render/stock dont request one but if know what rendered image u want)
Other info:


I know how 2 make grunge , smudge, photo manipluation and I can edit stocks (like add things 2 a cars body and smoke if u want it 2 look like a burnout)

If u like the sig I make u can thank...
Search more tuts b4 u make a sig request thread.
1. Main Text/Name: PN in small cursive letters on bottom right corner
2. Size: not too big not too small
3. maybe flashy or something cool ald effects
4. THEMES:if possible i would like 2 sigs a) dwane wade doing something cool b) a cool scene of brad pitt in the movie fight club with blood and effects and stuff!!!!
5. lastly i would like effects and cool designs........
No render no sig dude and when I say theme I mean like abstract or grunge....
Quote Originally Posted by Like-A-Boss View Post
No render no sig dude and when I say theme I mean like abstract or grunge....
render= brad pitt doing something cool but i got to find it wen i find i pm you
theme= watever would make it look cool i guess go with your feelings......
Well i made a dywane wade for u if u like it thank me...
Here it is:
colors : black and red, something sorta evil

pics : funny army pic

theme: funny army

and it should say "Whiplash" and "KK Champion"



thanks
dude fill the form on the first post...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us