Clean Slate?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Clean Slate?
Just wondering if there will be a clean slate to wipe everything incl characters you unlock? I messed up a bit and I need it badly but can wait for it... Just so i know it's coming...
I'll do it, if you explain me, what "everything" contains.
(I don't play Ghosts a lot)
Quote Originally Posted by hoschi111 View Post
I'll do it, if you explain me, what "everything" contains.
(I don't play Ghosts a lot)
The accuracy, the kills, and all that stuff including the squad members you purchase? It will be like I am starting the game from the beginning...
just use stat changer, put everything 0
I'll do stat reset in two days (expecting new patch)
Oki.
//Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us