PostFredelini GFX Service

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Fredelini GFX Service
Hey
I am able to do anything. Just ask.

[Avatar - Signatures - Elo Boost Service Designs - Some Header Desings/Banners]

Because I am a new member here, I would like to get some vouches. So I will do some for free.
I would like to get something in exchange (Elo boost, $, RP), but I will start for free !

Please fill this:
What do you want:
Format: (ex: 450x540)
Text:
Images / Themes: (link would be great)


EXEMPLE:
What do you want: Signature
Format: 450x150
Text: Azuro
Image / Themes:http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1233-1404.png


Result:
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5822/1ulb.jpg (I made this a while ago)
Vouch copy pls?
Quote Originally Posted by pkthenubs View Post
Vouch copy pls?
Edited first post.

What do you want:
Format: (ex: 450x540)
Text:
Images: (link would be great)
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
It would be good if I can get one because I wan a signature :3
Format : maybe some long and thin? not good at this, don't really know the length.
Text : SageeeeFive
Images : NaruHina Signature by MorinoRaiga on deviantART
Hum. When I said ''Images / Themes'', I mean what you want on the signature. I guess you want Naruto ?
Vouch?
What do you want: Signature
Format: 800*300
Text:Pedroo987
Images: Any Garen image would be great, leave it up to you
Quote Originally Posted by Fredelini View Post
Hum. When I said ''Images / Themes'', I mean what you want on the signature. I guess you want Naruto ?
It would be good. NaruHina would be better.
something for me ?
What do you want: signature
Format: some signature size (but not too big )
Text: Derpik
Images / Themes: (link would be great) : pick something what you like
PM'ed you guys !
Derpik, I'll work on yours now
very very very good. liked it. gonna like ur post tmr when i use comp.
Quote Originally Posted by Fredelini View Post
PM'ed you guys !
Derpik, I'll work on yours now
Did nice work for me +1 vouch!
Thanks dude great job.
That's some ugly ass shit bro... No hard feelings though.
Nice Work!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?