TheyKeyVendor's Vouch thread
Hi,
If you're reading this you're either looking to buy or have bought from me; Vouches are below (if any)
If you have bought and wish to vouch, thank you very, very much!
Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:
If you're reading this you're either looking to buy or have bought from me; Vouches are below (if any)
If you have bought and wish to vouch, thank you very, very much!
Please follow the regulations as per MPGH request and structure appropriately
EXAMPLE:
EXAMPLE:
Date: today's date!
Other Person involved: OMM maybe? if you wanted one
<3
Item that has been sold/traded: Bulk keys? Steam shizzlet? I don't know, what did ya buy?!
Selling Thread (URL): post that link <3
Optional: meh write about how much of a nice fellar I am.
Other Person involved: OMM maybe? if you wanted one
<3Item that has been sold/traded: Bulk keys? Steam shizzlet? I don't know, what did ya buy?!
Selling Thread (URL): post that link <3
Optional: meh write about how much of a nice fellar I am.
Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:
cant post links but same as above)