Can I be banned for posting a thread in the wrong section?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Can I be banned for posting a thread in the wrong section?
Just a simple question, I was banned for a day for posting a thread in the wrong section, is this allowed?
- No creating threads in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban)

Generally happens if its repeated.
You were banned by @BACKD00R, and your ban is already over.

Create an alternate account next time if you wish to dispute your ban. Read the stickies in this section before disputing though. Make sure it meets those requirements.

But yes, you can be banned for creating a thread in the wrong section. You could also be given a warning or an infraction if that seemed more fitting.

Solved
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?