My new rig

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
My new rig
Here's ordered... Some pieces I'm still waiting for Q_Q

IN WIN GRone grey SECC Steele ATX Full Tower Case (It was cheap, seems well built, tons of space, and comes with five fans so I decided to get it )

AMD FX-8320 cpu

GIGABYTE GA 990FXA-UD3 mobo

Cooler Master 212 plus cpu cooler

Team Vulcan 1600 mhz 2x4gb ram (Idk about this, will prolly upgrade later, it was really cheap though and it looks smexy)

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 G 80 PLUS GOLD certified 750W psu

SAPPHIRE Radeon r9 290 gpu

Logitech g600 gaming mouse

Microsoft SIDEWINDER x4 gaming keyboard

Logitech g930 headset

Western Digital 1tb 7200 rpm hdd (will prolly get an ssd later on, but this will suffice for now)

All with rebates for a grand :3 how does it look? This is my first PC I've built... Really hoping I don't fuck something up
Not too shabby at all.
I personally would've opted for a stronger CPU, maybe an 8350 or 9370, especially since they've gotten so cheap recently.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Not too shabby at all.
I personally would've opted for a stronger CPU, maybe an 8350 or 9370, especially since they've gotten so cheap recently.
I was going to go with the 9370 but I'd need to spend more on a psu too.... But then I couldn't say I got it for a grand lol anyhow If I could go back I would change it I'm planning on OC'ing it... I've got friends that OC the hell outa the 8320's, I had my i5 2500k at 4.8 ghz stable on my old desktop /me idk but I think I can get atleast like 4-4.2 out of the 8320 with this cooler
Nice PC, but imo I would have gone Intel.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
Nice PC, but imo I would have gone Intel.
Just preference :P AND IT'S BUILT AND I DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING YAYYYYYYYYYY
Quote Originally Posted by VindictusHero View Post
Just preference :P AND IT'S BUILT AND I DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING YAYYYYYYYYYY
Nice! How long did it take you?
Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
Nice! How long did it take you?
Took me around 3-4 hours, lol the cpu fan was the biggest pain in the ass IMO, was kinda annoying to install @_@
Quote Originally Posted by VindictusHero View Post
Took me around 3-4 hours, lol the cpu fan was the biggest pain in the ass IMO, was kinda annoying to install @_@
Yeah mine was trying to get the motherboard on the stand offs, was your case easy to work with?
Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
Yeah mine was trying to get the motherboard on the stand offs, was your case easy to work with?
Quite, would definitely recommend it
Quote Originally Posted by VindictusHero View Post
Quite, would definitely recommend it
It looks like quite a nice one, not as good as my HAF X though ;D
decent

//2short
i like it, but could change out som parts
Not to bash on AMD I have no problem with them, it's just that instead of an AMD GPU, you could have gone with an NVidia GPU and spent a little bit more money, but saved on your power bill and the cost of having 300 fans to keep that monster cool.
It's AMD D:
Pretty OK Build...You have to deal with AMD's Shitty drivers so you may have bad fps in some games D:
The cpu is ok,overclocking it and changing the stock cooler will increase its performance A LOT.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?