Game over, man?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Game over, man?
New DNs look pretty serious.
Quote Originally Posted by Divixmage View Post
New DNs look pretty serious.
We have very good coders so don't worry, they'll find a way.
but this is not the end of the game for botters
If ever botting will be gone, new methods will appear. Don't worry.
Quote Originally Posted by Divixmage View Post
New DNs look pretty serious.
Don't worry mate, where there is a will, there is a way.
I've been around (a lot on elite pvpers in the past) and know this for a fact. If the ways now don't work, someone is bound to come up with new ones.
I've been a player since 2008-ish, I'm new to the whole botting community.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?