Twitter bot coding

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Twitter bot coding
Im looking for a guy to code a bot for me, this bot will be private for just us two or maybe we can start selling it (If its possible to code some sort of selling system with serials etc.).

What the bot can do: It will give us a chance to post our links to nearly unlimited people on twitter

How do I know it will work? Because I use this method "manually (Lots of diffrent bots and sites, I get my links out to many people but I think its too much work with it).

Contact me
If I even thought about making this bot. Why would I share it with you if I made it 0.o
It would cost alot, I'm willing to do it.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?