224 Minecraft Accounts BTC

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
224 Minecraft Accounts BTC
First of all, all of these accounts have been migrated. Therefore, you cannot change their password or skin, but they still function as a normal Minecraft account does.
I am not expecting to sell them all in one go, so for this reason I will be selling each account for 10.001 BTC/1 mBTC. I am also offering to give you 1 extra account for free for every 10 accounts that you purchase.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Private messages only.
Seems risky, because your a new user. Has anyone bought from this guy?
PM me pls?
Any vouches?
Still selling, I'm willing to give the account first then receive the payment (Only for users with 300 Posts/15 Rep/50 Thanks)
This should be in selling section ....
Quote Originally Posted by thehulkmen View Post
This should be in selling section ....
/Moved

Quote Originally Posted by Ominus View Post
Still selling, I'm willing to give the account first then receive the payment (Only for users with 300 Posts/15 Rep/50 Thanks)
You can always use an official middleman to trade safe.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?