WTSMinecon Cape Code // $50

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Minecon Cape Code // $50
I am selling the minecon cape code of my father in $50
I dont go first, pm me if you are interested
Skype: SelundMc
Still selling
Which MineCon cape is it?
Minecon 2013 Cape
Do you have a middleman for the trade?
Quote Originally Posted by Zakne View Post
I dont go first, pm me if you are interested
You don't have to. You can always use an official middleman. Check this section stickys for more information
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post

You don't have to. You can always use an official middleman. Check this section stickys for more information
Sorry, i sold it
Quote Originally Posted by Zakne View Post
Sorry, i sold it
Well..Next time use an official middleman to trade safe.
As you sold it , I'll close this thread

/closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us