CoolDarky Key Changer

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Darky Key Changer
I have downloaded his key changer/checker and I run it as administrator with full control

But whenever I go to change the key I get:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed to set Key!

Error Code: 5

Error Message: Access is denied

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would appreciate help and whatnot
Did you download and execute an "Bypass" from youtube if yes, then your key just got stolen.
Quote Originally Posted by hagwart2 View Post
Did you download and execute an "Bypass" from youtube if yes, then your key just got stolen.
I got it off this forum the one with 2000+ thanks
Go to regedit thev find arma 2 oa and change the permissions. I can teamviewer u add me on skype.
Skype: xCyberxx
Quote Originally Posted by Autisticus View Post
I have downloaded his key changer/checker and I run it as administrator with full control

But whenever I go to change the key I get:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed to set Key!

Error Code: 5

Error Message: Access is denied

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would appreciate help and whatnot
Did you ran Darky's Keychanger on a pc with arma 2?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
Did you ran Darky's Keychanger on a pc with arma 2?
ArmA 2 Free and ArmA 2 OA are installed
Quote Originally Posted by Autisticus View Post
ArmA 2 Free and ArmA 2 OA are installed
Did you download any hacks from a website that isn't MPGH?
Can you join DayZ servers?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?