WTBWTB boost on euwest.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
WTB boost on euwest.
Hello, I need a booster that can boost on europe server, fastly and professional.
Cheaper would be better too.
I can pay thru paypal or paysfecard.

I'm currently Plat V, I want Plat III.
Post your skype + prices, thanks!
Is boosting safe? Do they login to your account or do they play with you, becuase if they play with you then i might buy a boost.
Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfGames View Post
Is boosting safe? Do they login to your account or do they play with you, becuase if they play with you then i might buy a boost.
That depends on the boosters preference.
40€ done tomorrow. Skype: AmaterasuFTW
Trusted booster in an other forum.

Greets
Hi Sheriff, we can do this ELO Boost for you for $45 USD which is around $15-20 cheaper than any other boosting service. We have been vouched by many trusted people here on MPGH. I hope we hear from you soon. Our Skype is Hazsu.Boosting
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?