This is not acceptable anymore

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This is not acceptable anymore
Hello everybody, Let me apologize in advance for my language and behaviour

I'm opening this thread here and not on EA or Origin forum, just because i know that 99% of those filthy f**ks are from here.

Now, i know hacking is fun sometimes, but you have to know where the f**king line is that shouldn't be crossed.
I've used a lot of hacks and i still use them time to time IN A F**KING SINGLE PLAYER MODE, to farm money or achievements or whatever it is... that kind of stuff.. but i've never used any of those hacks in multiplayer mode and i'll never use them, not because i'm afraid that i'll get reported or banned ( eventhough we all know that neither EA nor Origin gives a flying f**k about those reports, nobody gets banned anyway ), but because as far as i understand racing game must be a challenge at some point, which is a common f**king sense. What's the point of hacking in every aspect of the game then, tell me? you are not doing anything whatsoever, you just push a particular button to win and that's it, how is that interesting can anybody tell me?
What these f**king kids don't understand is that anybody can use google and find relevant hacks, but some of us just aren't going that low to actually use those hacks in multiplayer.

Let's hack then, all of us, let the winner be whoever is faster to push the f**king button.

I bet few of you are thinking right now that, well.. if you're using hack, even if it's only in single player mode - you're still gaining an edge over "fair" players, because you have an access to better cars through achievements but all that... but let me tell you something - straight up bullshit, you can pay literally couple of bucks and get one of the best hypercars in the game and you even have a choice.

For past couple of days, the game is just unplayable, there is at least one hacker in EVERY SINGLE GAME, i'm fed up with this bullsh*t.

To all those whiny little kids out there who see some hacker online... then spend next 5 hours googling the sh*t out of hacks and then using them in multiplayer on purpose... grow a pair of f**king nuts already and play the game as it's supposed to be played.

Let me apologize to all of you again for my "dirty" language, waiting for your responses, i genuinely wanna know what kind of community we have here
Where do these morons keep coming from? What an idiot.
You must be one of those whiny stubborn young fellas who tend to ruin the game
I agree to the fact that hacking like auto-finish and such are quite pointless, although ranting about it won't help.
I agree with you, that's why I no longer play the game.. I mean races, I just play Pursuit & use Pursuit Bot to earn money & buy cars & Customize them, I'm much more to collecting the cars rather than playing the game... I understand what your saying...
But like what Ceelker said, This wont do any help...
@ mods, please close this useless waste of space thread.
I know it won't help buddy, just wanted to kind of get this off my chest.

mranonymous333
You're hating on my thread without any arguments, which leads my to believe that you're one of those f**king kids. So... either say something that can convince us that you're actually capable of thinking instead of trying to be smart with those phrases or get out of here, nobody asked you sh*t
I agree with the original poster on this.

Part of the reason I quit nfsw was cheating beyond that decent limit .Hacking like a pursuit bot/autovynil etc that doesn't affect your fellow nfsw players is acceptable ,but crash lobby/autofinish and whatever other hacks that make other nfs players feel bad is just lame.
Blah blah blah, the OP is probably an ruthless Autofinisher.
Quote Originally Posted by mranonymous333 View Post
Blah blah blah, the OP is probably an ruthless Autofinisher.
I'd like to see your IQ test result
Rage OP please close
??? seriously this here is an hacking community if you wanne cry do it silent in ya room or in ea forum
Nobody's crying here buddy. I'm perfectly aware what kind of community it is, as i said... i use hacks time to time aswell and there is nothing wrong with that, but being a part of "hacking community" does't necessarily mean being a f**king dick and keep ruining the game the rest of the players who don't use hacks ( or... CHOSE NOT TO use hacks in multiplayer ). I also understand that this thread won't change anything whatsoever, but as i said in OP i just wanted to see people's response
The "Auto-finish" is fuckin' up the mp game.. that's why i only play with friend in private match..
I agree with the original poster, but simply ranting here will not change anything, sadly. I cant even do a clean race (to see how noob i am) in S class without someone speedhacking or using autofinish.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?