Trainer making kit

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
I need you to either:
Send me a download link through a pm
Give me the hash of the file and i'll search through virus total for a virus scan
or get the virus scan your self.

Other wise it wont get approved
Just set uhhhhh Hotkeys..
A injector which comes with a trainer?
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
A injector which comes with a trainer?
injecter wtf are u smoking this is a TRAINER it makes FORMS not DYNAMIC LINK LIBRYS.

you might also need to ad u need a working bypass and ce or a uce to find addies
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
A injector which comes with a trainer?
No, this thing lets you make programs that can freeze and unfreeze addresses. Like Lolz2muches fly hack.

Still waiting...
Looks good but as the people before me mentioned you still need a virus scan
he will probably do it tomorrow, but this thread will already be closed (99% chance)
if u cant use virustotal, use a different site...just google it. i am sure there are others.
threatexpert will works. TE just adds more deatails
Quote Originally Posted by sukhans View Post
As I have noticed now alot of people want to make trainers especcially like lolz2much well lolz was on 1 day he pmed me this trainerm aking kit I know this isn't right section though it will help some new coders even though you don have to code in this pretty much hope it helps some people or you could actually use the basic CE trainer making kit




Sorry my computer won't let me go onto virustotal I will pm some1 if they can scan for me and pm me results
umm i didnt pm this to you i think ur mistaken
Just search TMK 1.51
Btw, this TMK really fails.. you need to use T-SEARCH to make trainers using this.

I suggest you download vb 2008 and it's tutorial (156mb for vb 08, 400mb+ for tutorial). It's how I'm making my current ones.. Btw, my current ones aren't released here if you think those are the ones I'm talking about =P
omggggggggg I already told my ok my xp isn't gunuiine so for some reason I can't go on microsoft or virus scanning stuff
Just go to the guide i made on this, i added a virus scan so hopefully it will get approved.
xD really wanted this thnx man
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us