The Division Snowdrop Engine

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
The Division Snowdrop Engine

2014 is looking like a good year for gaming
I would pre-order now, straight away, if I had the money..
Can't wait for this game to come out. Going to be the first game I payed for in a long time.
Fuckin next level shit
Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Bruce Mathers II View Post
U kidding me are those euros? 449euros? HELL NO
Sweden doesn't use Euros.
Here's something to help you along.
Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wow.. I'm pretty impressed. I will be getting down on this shit for sure.
Just another example that all the good games are coming out Summer 2014.
Looks very nice.
Its possible to pre-order for PC?
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Its possible to pre-order for PC?
Yes. Yes it is. At least in Sweden.
Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Bruce Mathers II View Post
Oh hell yeah it comes for PC
Like consoles even have 1/10th the power needed to play it properly.


OT: Looks damn sexy.
should say only for pc
XBox One and PS4 definitely won't be able to handle this. Glad I'm building a PC.
I guess I am going to fail my streaming next year. :/
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us