Kishi: Oh anyone can use Susano as long as they know the technique.
There is your explanation, makes as much sense as anything else in this series about now.
Originally Posted by demon204
Ok explain to me how he can use jutsu related to the eyes without the eyes :P
Also how would he be able to give it to madara wasnt kakashi and 4th right there.Last time i checked the 4th should of been faster
P.s. u r boring u always try to justify the author even tho it makes no sense
I have no idea how he used Susano'o, but the eye was the RIGHT eye...dumb ass.
Obito still has the left one, White Zetsu got the RIGHT one from wherever Obito had stored it after taking it from Pain.
Originally Posted by scotbud123
I have no idea how he used Susano'o, but the eye was the RIGHT eye...dumb ass.
Obito still has the left one, White Zetsu got the RIGHT one from wherever Obito had stored it after taking it from Pain.
:/
So many macgufins!
Originally Posted by Empire
:/
So many macgufins!
macgufins?
I take it that's some way of saying "unexplained concepts"? :S
Originally Posted by scotbud123
macgufins?
I take it that's some way of saying "unexplained concepts"? :S
Macguffins= objects the story is focus on such as his eyes
MacGuffin = Something that drives the plot but doesn't serve any purpose. It's not explained well and it leaves you wondering, "why?".
So basically the whole concept of "We have 15 minutes before X happens!!" is actually just a macguffin. The term originated from Alfred Hitchcock, he made these damn awesome psychological films.. If you ever get a chance, watch Shadow of a Doubtⓘ. It's my favorite film by him.
Originally Posted by scotbud123
macgufins?
I take it that's some way of saying "unexplained concepts"? :S