Where are the hacks?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Where are the hacks?
Hi I'm new here, I can't find the hacks. I'd like aimbot and wallhack. Can someone link me to them please?
Does anyone know where I can find ANY BLR hacks please? All I can find are fake youtube vids and universal aimbot which isn't a proper aimbot. The hacks definitely exist. Does anyone know where they are ?
Outdated mostly. Nobody bothers to make new ones, because of the anti-cheat system they use.
Quote Originally Posted by Ceelker View Post
Outdated mostly. Nobody bothers to make new ones, because of the anti-cheat system they use.
odd thing is that BLR isn't on steams VAC system. So it isn't really monitored afaik
can someone at least post one working aimbot
What anti-cheat system? Punkbuster? Really? You gonna call Punkbuster an anti-cheat system?
No, Ceelker, they don't wanna make because they where scared by someone. I dunno who, but i heard it was life threatening.

These guys, so called "coders" are bunch of bullshiters.
Quote Originally Posted by Astralogic View Post
Hi I'm new here, I can't find the hacks. I'd like aimbot and wallhack. Can someone link me to them please?
yes where the are i want hack too please where i can find it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?