783 Minecraft Accounts BTC Only
This is a repost of an older post, I have gained more accounts and changed the price.
First of all, all of these accounts have been migrated. Therefore, you cannot change their password or skin, but they still function as a normal Minecraft account does. (You can access premium servers)
I am not expecting to sell them all in one go, so for this reason I will be selling each account for 2$ BTC . I am also offering to give you 1 extra account for free for every 10 accounts that you purchase.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Private messages only please.
Donations appreciated:
BTC Address: 1ABDyuEBfTvZ9a5yLtaj64RQ3kqjNEXVXx
I'm willing to give the account first then receive the payment (Only for users with 300 Posts/15 Rep/50 Thanks)
Price negotiable.
Comment any questions you have, only PM me if you would like to do business.
First of all, all of these accounts have been migrated. Therefore, you cannot change their password or skin, but they still function as a normal Minecraft account does. (You can access premium servers)
I am not expecting to sell them all in one go, so for this reason I will be selling each account for 2$ BTC . I am also offering to give you 1 extra account for free for every 10 accounts that you purchase.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Private messages only please.
Donations appreciated:
BTC Address: 1ABDyuEBfTvZ9a5yLtaj64RQ3kqjNEXVXx
I'm willing to give the account first then receive the payment (Only for users with 300 Posts/15 Rep/50 Thanks)
Price negotiable.
Comment any questions you have, only PM me if you would like to do business.


