Project Dage - AQW Private Server [BETA]
Shame there are no guilds, still having fun playing it though.
..nice server..
..buti nmn may pinoy na server na..
..lolz i just played for 5mins then dc then stucked at connecting..what happen??
..ohh many has same probz..the server has been crashed..fix please ^_^..pm admin cat ^_^..
..still not fixed??
..buti nmn may pinoy na server na..
..lolz i just played for 5mins then dc then stucked at connecting..what happen??
..ohh many has same probz..the server has been crashed..fix please ^_^..pm admin cat ^_^..
..still not fixed??
I'm having the same problem, I'll be playing, then i'll use a class move, then it disconnects me and I can't connect back.
is everyone have prob? i cant connect tho
pls fix the server. dc and cant connect

Can't connect to game server :/
Umm i think your you need to post this here
AQ Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
AQ Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
I read Doge lol
/Moved
/Moved
dc and cant connect plz fix this
Sorry for the inconvenience, I haven't refresh the server because I have started making the webpage for the private server.
You can now login, I am really sorry..
You can now login, I am really sorry..
..cant connect in game..this is history ^_^
..ohh the web has changed..sorry
..ohh the web has changed..sorry
Server is now on, I added the website and you can now see characters profile before you play kindly please login on the user panel.
LINK: project-dage.zapto.org
LINK: project-dage.zapto.org
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private ServersHidden Project AQW Private Server
123 Coders LoungeRequest] AQW Private Server.DA 0 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAbout Aqw private serverDA 9 GeneralNeed help setting up AQW private server on My website.
1 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAQW Private Servers ListNU 5
