CoolE-Mail Bomber v1

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
E-Mail Bomber v1
So I'm board and havn't released much on here. A lot of people post things and I'd like to give back by giving out my e-mail bomber (Gmail Accounts only) It has a generator for e-mails so you won't have to use your own, but once it's maxed out on sending e-mails you have to use your own.

ScreenShot:


Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1386871895/
E-Mail Bomber v1.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Don't Trust It Don't Use It
E-Mail Bomber v1_mpgh.net.rar133 KB · 95 downloads Clean
Eagerly waiting for the next release man <3
It doesn't seem too bad.
Could do with some GUI improvements.
Maybe a custom amount of emails to send?
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
It doesn't seem too bad.
Could do with some GUI improvements.
Maybe a custom amount of emails to send?
Yea, I did this a long time ago when I was learning how to code vb. I havn't used it since a long time, nor improved it. I might update it, add features since some of the e-mail acc's will get terminated for spam.
翹首等待下一個版本的人<3
Quote Originally Posted by luck13406 View Post
翹首等待下一個版本的人<3
Speak in english I don't speak korean
Sorry for the extra extra extra x 100 approval mate.

Approved.
I don't understand what I have to put into the "File Path" section, any help? :/
THAT FUCKIGN VOICE SCARED THE SHIT OUTA ME LMFAO
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us