I searched and found this tutorial...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I searched and found this tutorial...
But I'm not sure what to do with it. This is the link here. I don't know what to do with the code, I'm used to tutorials with pictures, clear instructions, etc. Also, the topic is quite old so I need to edit some stuff. Could any body help me with this?
That's not a tut. That's some1 who copy and pasted source from some1 who probably copy&pasted form some1 else and so on. Anyway it's not even completed code, that would not compile and run. Secondly it's way over your head. The only thing you could do would be to c&p this into a compiler and hope it runs.
yeah, u cant just jump right into C++ and start making hacks. it takes years just to learn C++, and making hacks would still take a long time to learn how to do.
I just wanted to try editing this...
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
yeah, u cant just jump right into C++ and start making hacks. it takes years just to learn C++, and making hacks would still take a long time to learn how to do.
/was about to say the same thing, bet u cant even write the hello world program!, atleast complete this C++ Beginner's Guide before u can start making a simple reload hack
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us