[Discussion] Update on Visual Tool & Lobby Editor
I just want to post some updates about the 2 other tools I did not released yet. I wanted to say that I am currently working on updating the tools and due to some time restriction I cannot go any faster.
Here's is a list of whats left to do:
.:Ghost Visual Tool:.
+Fov Editor - Updated
+FPS Cap (Unlocker) - Updated Required
+NoSpread - Updated
+NoRecoil - Updated
+NoQuake - Update Required
+Enemies on Minimap - Update Required
+Minimap Size - Update Required
+Trinity Rocket ESP - Updated
+FX Disabler - Updated
+Flash Immunity - Updated Required
+NoWeaponSway - Updated & Improved
+Fullbright - Updated
+Force Laser - Update Required
+Name Faker - Updated
.:Lobby Editor.:
+Everything needs update
Thank you for your patience =)
Here's is a list of whats left to do:
.:Ghost Visual Tool:.
+Fov Editor - Updated
+FPS Cap (Unlocker) - Updated Required
+NoSpread - Updated
+NoRecoil - Updated
+NoQuake - Update Required
+Enemies on Minimap - Update Required
+Minimap Size - Update Required
+Trinity Rocket ESP - Updated
+FX Disabler - Updated
+Flash Immunity - Updated Required
+NoWeaponSway - Updated & Improved
+Fullbright - Updated
+Force Laser - Update Required
+Name Faker - Updated
.:Lobby Editor.:
+Everything needs update
Thank you for your patience =)
We just gotta be patient. 
