★ Watch Torrent movies WITHOUT downloading! ★

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
★ Watch Torrent movies WITHOUT downloading! ★
Its a program called torrentstream/acestream (Ace Streamⓘ)

It let you watch torrent movies without downloading it on utorrent, the only thing you need to do is just download the .torrent file itself or you can right click the download link on the torrent and play it right away! It will ask you to download a plugin for you browser, it's called magic player. It take like 10 second for the movie to start but its exact same quality as the torrent when you wait 1h for utorrent to be done.

http://i.imgur.com/tJINUoF.pngⓘ


Thats what it should look like

ENJOY GUYS SG!
Yea stream blah blah blah, that avi tho.
probably a bunch of adware, ill just stick to utrorrent, takes me like 5 minutes to download a full 720p movie.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
probably a bunch of adware, ill just stick to utrorrent, takes me like 5 minutes to download a full 720p movie.
exactly! /tooshort
Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
exactly! /tooshort
this is basically for people with poor connection guys
Quote Originally Posted by SuicideGirls View Post
this is basically for people with poor connection guys
streaming is bad quality with bad connection...
Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
streaming is bad quality with bad connection...
eah true didnt think of thaty
Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
streaming is bad quality with bad connection...
I've found megashare quailty to be quite good if you use the putlocker video player. ^.^
lol.
streaming.
lol.
Nah, I think I'll just stick to my trusty utorrent.
Quote Originally Posted by Polonium View Post
Nah, I think I'll just stick to my trusty utorrent.
all good completely understandbale
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?