UnhappyI NEED HELP

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I NEED HELP
this is probably simple to do but i can't seem to figure it out i've looked for like 1 hour and i can't find out how to make it so when you open the file it start in the max size can somebody tell me how to do this?PLZ
Quote Originally Posted by trevor206 View Post
this is probably simple to do but i can't seem to figure it out i've looked for like 1 hour and i can't find out how to make it so when you open the file it start in the max size can somebody tell me how to do this?PLZ
HMM, I didn't quite get that, so you mean when you start the application, the form starts out maximized??
Well if you are, I THINK this might be it:

Double click the form to get to the Form's code, then type this in under the form code, not any other code, but the form's code:
Code:
Me.Start.Maximized
Or something like that, Search up on youtube:
Environmentalnerd53

He as one video in his visual basics playlist with in his description that shows how to add Minimized, Maximized, or something else (Forgot)

Hope I helped
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
HMM, I didn't quite get that, so you mean when you start the application, the form starts out maximized??
Well if you are, I THINK this might be it:

Double click the form to get to the Form's code, then type this in under the form code, not any other code, but the form's code:
Code:
Me.Start.Maximized
Or something like that, Search up on youtube:
Environmentalnerd53

He as one video in his visual basics playlist with in his description that shows how to add Minimized, Maximized, or something else (Forgot)

Hope I helped
I couldn't find the vid but he had good tuts so thanks.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us