[Kill la Kill]The "TRIGGER" moment.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Kill la Kill]The "TRIGGER" moment.
So this weeks episode of KLK(11).


Finally, this is the start of the "trigger" to change the series. Up until now,(the past couple of episodes) it's been ok. Fights were awesome, as usual. --That sexy animation and those ridiculous stunts.-

BUT this is the episode that starts what is called the "trigger"


What sets the entire anime up to a new stage. It's been slowly getting there with Ryuko getting progressively stronger and "evolving".
-----------

For those of you how haven't been watching Kill La Kill, what the fuck are you doing?

GjpD6xK.gif1019 KB · 4 downloads
Daaaaamn! I definitely didn't see this happening:



Plot fucking twist! And look at that devious smile



So, this is just a prediction, but I'm guessing Mikisugi will end up helping Ryuuko. Then again can't be sure of anything in this anime... it's just crazy.
Hey put that shit with spoilers or something lol.

Yeah the twist at the end was a bit ridiculous, but given the shape of the scissors, I'm going to go on a "doubt" that it is indeed the person who killed her father.


SHIIIIIIIIIT Though, that end scene, ah, made me cry.
------------------------

Man, the fucking soundtrack to this anime is amazing. Same guy who did GC and SNK

Still trying to find kiryuin's mother's song. That shit is so good..


Since you have stressed out the status of this anime so very frequently , I'm going to watch ep 1 right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Since you have stressed out the status of this anime so very frequently , I'm going to watch ep 1 right now.
DO IT. DO IT NOW!!!


Eh, it's just the best anime out right now tbh.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Since you have stressed out the status of this anime so very frequently , I'm going to watch ep 1 right now.
After Kill la Kill, watch Samurai Flamenco. Both anime are great, though Kill la Kill takes the trophy.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
After Kill la Kill, watch Samurai Flamenco. Both anime are great, though Kill la Kill takes the trophy.
I shall, I am currently on the sixth episode of kill la kill, seems like a team is being formed /aaaa its fun.
Still wondering what would happened when Ryuko done fighting the pink dressed girl!
Quote Originally Posted by Phantox View Post
Still wondering what would happened when Ryuko done fighting the pink dressed girl!
Going by TRIGGER's history, probably the rest of the show will involve nudist beach/kiryuin's mother: Ragyo.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?