Random Pubs #1

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Random Pubs #1
What's up guys, I'm back for the christmas! I've been kinda busy with school so I wasn't able to play nor edit so I hope you forgive me with these new series that I WILL TRY to keep up, like doing a lot TDM's and shit for you to see my newbie frags.
So anyway, thanks for watching, leave a like and subscribe for me to be happy (I'll need a lot cuz school xD) :P
Sorry for the bad quality :/
Cya


Video:
Pretty nice, quality could be better but nice montage!
Quote Originally Posted by Dodo-CRO View Post
Pretty nice, quality could be better but nice montage!
I know it could, but it doesn't seem Vegas is working right
I'm trying to fix it..
Leave a Like if you liked, and maybe sub
Thanks.
Wow, Nice Frag Video!
Quote Originally Posted by edwss View Post
Wow, Nice Frag Video!
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
You're pretty good. Keep it up! I look forward to seeing more work from you.
Thanks guys @Josh You will see more work from me but maybe not that frequently, cuz of the school..
Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy.wmv View Post
Thanks guys @Josh You will see more work from me but maybe not that frequently, cuz of the school..
Hey same here, and make sure to put your schoolwork before the game- school/future>internet
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Hey same here, and make sure to put your schoolwork before the game- school/future>internet
Totally agree.
You're pretty good. Keep it up! I look forward to seeing more work from you.
you're very good nice vid
Nice btw ive seen that your a pretty good editor, because syncing the gameplay with the music thing, how much do u charge for an edit?
I know you get kicked a lot for being good lol
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us