How to get Level 1 Memeber?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
How to get Level 1 Memeber?
How to get Level 1 member?

And why is there no way to post links for me?

Thank you!!
15 posts I think gets you to member 1 and you are not supposed to post outside links
I wanted to post a link from an other post, it doesnt work.
You need 1337 posts and a cs tag .
​The ability to post links is gained along with Mem Level 1.
People still think that mem lv1 needs 15-25 posts /fp

You need 10 posts and in few hours you'll receive member level 1 tab.
Quote Originally Posted by LinkinParkBenny View Post
Then i'll get that soon
12 posts i think or 15
I want lvl 0
I'm still level one sadly :/.
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
I'm still level one sadly :/.
You are not alone bro
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?