this is an edited hack
New Working Pub Hack
Stop flaming(beta_guy)go make ur own hack then flame others,you nub!! 

Can you remove the things which wont work so its smaller after that i will donwload and thx
NICE HACK MAN !
Thanks,I tried removing the hacks which don't work but it got all mess up...,so i have to leave it like this 
I'll try doing it anyway

I'll try doing it anyway

this ack after a min go all whith bad ack
I think this hack is patched now, but im not sure.
what do we write for the injector?
crossfire.exe
thanks
man
man
this ack goes all whithe after some minutes
can u help me all the hack in MPGH turn to white and Dc me ofter the match i try every thing but some thing is wrong Please help me thank you!
nah,u should be doing something wrong
...
Corndog i said i edited it,i didn't said i made it
...
and reeciboi helped me his way so i give credits to him
...Corndog i said i edited it,i didn't said i made it
...and reeciboi helped me his way so i give credits to him

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatswhat is virtual jump?/ THERE IS working pub hack!!!
25 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWorking Pub Hacks???MO 24 WarRock - International HacksNew working undeteted hack 4 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAre There Any Working pub hacks or just chams with any site after 28/5/09 patch?DJ 7
