WinkSolvedA minecraft cracker for mac computors?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
A minecraft cracker for mac computors?
HEy Guys it would be great if someone knows of a mc cracker for mac. Plz tell, Thanks TheCowIV
Most of the normal ones works on mac 2 :P

-Donor1337
I think all crackers coded in java, works on MAC... i know two good Crackers coded in java.. EggCrack and CheckMate
EggCrack 1.3 no longer works. It takes all users as premium.
Quote Originally Posted by Capt_84 View Post
EggCrack 1.3 no longer works. It takes all users as premium.
just scrape usernames on servers like hypixel/hyve/overcast then use eggcracker, since you scraped them on PREMIUM servers you already know every account is premium.
Quote Originally Posted by glw121212 View Post
just scrape usernames on servers like hypixel/hyve/overcast then use eggcracker, since you scraped them on PREMIUM servers you already know every account is premium.
My bad, I meant to say it takes all users as non-premium and therefor stops the cracking process. I will have to find a new java cracking application. Any suggestions? CheckMate is a checker, not a cracker by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Capt_84 View Post
My bad, I meant to say it takes all users as non-premium and therefor stops the cracking process. I will have to find a new java cracking application. Any suggestions? CheckMate is a checker, not a cracker by the way.
Just uncheck the box "Skip non-premium accounts"
The lastest cracker that works for mac should be Whatsfast's cracker, as it's coded in python and therefore should be OS independent. You just need to get Python 2.7.5 for Mac first.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us