PostProject Dage - AQW Private Server [APPLICATION]

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Project Dage - AQW Private Server [APPLICATION]
I am the owner of Project Dage.
Link: Home - Project Dage
Current Project-Dage Staffs:
Admin - Jambo
Moderator - Catsik

I'm currently looking for some:

1. Coder
2. Flash Designer
3. Moderator
4. Player Support

So if you think you have the knowledge
or skills to do this job, please don't
hesitate to fill in the application form below.
Application Form
Real Name / IGN:
Age:
Position:
Hours available to play:
Why do you think you deserve this position:
Thank you for filling in the application form.
I will send you a private message
if you are approved
and ready to go!
Real Name / IGN: Mark/Shadow.
Age: 16.
Position: 3. Moderator
Hours available to play: 3-5 weekdays, around 6 in the weekends.
Why do you think you deserve this position: Well, I'm remotely new to this server. Since the server is new, I honestly want it to succeed in the future, so I'd love to be a Moderator. Helping others at the start of a server will make people gain confidence, which should start bringing in other players, and that's the best possible reason. Apart from that, I like helping other people, since it's just a good feeling, you know? Hopefully you'll select me as a Moderator, thank you.

~Shadow
Real Name Martin / IGN: Dage the Evil
Age : 17
Position: Moderator / Player Support IG
Hours avaliable to play: 1-5 week days / But it might be late living in Germany, could be a problem but i dont think so.
Why do you think you deserve this position: I kinda like playing aqw helping others and do lots of events in game. I know Adventure Quest Worlds since 2008 it came out every item i am known of. I know there is a wiki but I can help everyone who feels free to ask me any questions.

Thanks for your time

Good Luck everyone!!!
Real Name / IGN:davko123
Age:15
Position:Player support
Hours available to play:14:00-17:00-18:30-21:00 Europe time
Why do you think you deserve this position:because i help people and i make tutorials and i wanna help make the game more fun:P
Btw will you make a password recovery thing
Real Name: Ray -IGN:Reborn
Age:15
Position: Moderator
Hours available to play: 5 hours when when there is school - and allmost all day in the wekends
Why do you think you deserve this position: To Make The Game Better And More Fun I Will Anwser Every Question Im A Lot Online So I Can Help More
Application Form
Real Name / IGN: Darakath
Age: 12 (<---- I am more mature than others my age)
Position: Anything
Hours available to play: 4-10 hours
Why do you think you deserve this position: I am Admin on ClientWorlds and Mod in some other servers. I own Project Void and can provide customs/combos.
IGN/REAL NAME: Dope/Adrian
Age:12
Position:Player Support
Hours Availabe To Play:3-6 hours
Why do you think you deserve this position: I have been a good player support at other PS.

Hope you will make me a player support I just registered at your server
REAL NAME: mark
Age:14
Position:Moderator
Hours Availabe To Play:3-6 hours
Why do you think you deserve this position: I 'd love to be mods on PS
Real Name / IGN: Marcus
Age: 17
Position: Player support or Moderator
Hours available to play: 2-6hours
Why do you think you deserve this position: Since i love to help other people
Application Form
Real Name / IGN:Andrew (Surname can be addressed later privately)
Age: 13
Position:Moderator / Player support
Hours available to play: EST (GMT+10) 10am - 4pm/ 5pm-10pm
Why do you think you deserve this position: I want to help other people because it is very enjoyable to be helped by someone who understands the feeling, I also dont want myself to be a burden to the one's who have helped me out

Real Name / IGN: Damon
Age: 24
Position: Coder
Hours available to play: Whatever I'm assigned to code
Why do you think you deserve this position: --
Real Name / IGN:John/Raj214
Age:16
Position:Mod
Hours available to play:3-6 on Weekdays GMT+8.00
Why do you think you deserve this position:Cuz Im Awesome and help People Have a better game time ^_^
Application Form
Real Name / IGN: Ananda Reihan IGN:Ananda554
Age:12
Positionlayer support
Hours available to play:3-5 hours
Why do you think you deserve this position:i just want to help somebody who need my help and maybe i can get new friend too
Real Name / IGN: Ryan- XzInSaNiTyzX
Age:13
Position:MODERATOR
Hours available to play: Most of the day (10-13 hours depends on if i fell like playing but i am always online)
Why do you think you deserve this position: I think i deserve this position because i am always online helping others and trying to solve problems other players are having while implying help on what they need. I also like to help others do what they need in game such as quests help get rare items and i also have item ideas for the flash designers(weapons,armor,etc.). also i just want to be part of something like this when i am not playing aqw, this is my application.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?